Squashtastic 2017 will be September 30th and October 1.
SATURDAY September 30
· 11am – 2 pm, sampling Butternut Squash Red Thai Curry. Free squash recipe cards!
· Demo’s on winter squash preparation.
· Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese and Squash and Potato Gratin for sale from our Market Kitchen
· See squash art pieces being created at the Market
· See fantastic displays of fall decorating items including pumpkins – all sizes, shapes and colors, squash, gourds, straw, fall garden mums. Get inspired and stock up for your decorating plans.
Join us at AFTERGLOW in Bridgewater - 6 pm and help decorate our public art piece on the corner of King Street and the Veterans Memorial Bridge.
SUNDAY, October 1
· Visit the Wiles Lake Park next door to the Market for a paddle on the lake. All the equipment provided by Municipal Recreation Department, 2-4 pm
· Completion of the Squash Art pieces at the Market, check out our market artists at work!
· Al Durham, a local wood carver, will be on site carving squash, pumpkins and gourds. He creates very cool creations. Al will be at the Market from 1:30 pm – 3 pm